Duration of surgery
Duration of hospitalization
Length of stay in hotel
You can rejuvenate with the temporal lift procedure. One of the most common symptoms seen in people over time and advancing age is eyebrows, droopy eyelids, and wrinkles around the eyes or lines we call crow’s feet. These wrinkles result from decreased collagen production in the skin and are a natural process that gives you an unpleasant feeling. They also lower your self-esteem. To treat and get rid of these skin problems, there are various methods that you can easily use to get fresh and youthful skin. The most important of these is the temporal lift procedure.
Temporal lift removes wrinkles around your eyes and shapes your eyebrows and eyes by making them look more aesthetic. This method is an effective procedure that will make you look more attractive and feel youthful. Temporal lift in Turkey is one of the aesthetic methods applied by our surgeons to remove wrinkles around the eyes, define the eyebrow edges, tighten the skin around the temples, and make the eyes appear more prominent.
In general, the temporal lift procedure is the best option for those who want to have elongated eyebrows and eyes while getting rid of wrinkles around the eyes. As a result, this effective procedure is a suitable solution not only for those who want to remove wrinkles around the eyes as they get older and younger but also for those who want to improve their eye aesthetics.
At the beginning and before doing any work, our specialists examine you, get information about your health status and the amount of this lifting procedure you want, and give you detailed information about this procedure. The temporal lift process in Turkey is approximately 1 to 2 hours, and you will receive general anesthesia to maximize your comfort. The recovery time of this surgery is short. We can also say that the temporal lift procedure is almost permanent.
Of course, we should mention that permanence depends on many factors. Many bad conditions, such as smoking, malnutrition, irregular skin care, and a healthy lifestyle, also shorten the process by putting the procedure’s results at risk. Routine habits such as regular skin care, a balanced diet, and exercise affect the procedure results and ensure that the permanence continues for a longer time.
What is Temporal Lift Surgery?
Temporal lift surgery is a very effective procedure in which our surgeons lift the last third of the eyebrows and the corners of the eyes. This intervention causes the eyes to droopy and tired, the tip of the eyebrows (tail) to be drawn diagonally, and the eyesight to look like a cat. Temporal lift surgery in Turkey is an aesthetic intervention method popularly preferred by people to make eyes and eyebrows more beautiful. After all, the procedure significantly affects the attractiveness of people’s faces, especially women.
With the advancement of medical science and the creation of new methods of treating and correcting defects in the human body, the field of aesthetics has also advanced. So much so that there are very few flaws on people’s faces that medical science can’t fix. Sagging of the eyebrows and corners of the eyes and sagging of the forehead and temple skin over time are among the common complaints of people about their faces. Experts believe that the best and fastest way to correct these cases is, in particular, endoscopic temporal lift surgery.
The most important advantage of this procedure is that your face becomes more beautiful and revitalized. This process, which means skin rejuvenation and removal of wrinkles with temple lift, creates symmetry in the shape of your eyes and eyebrows, naturally giving you a fresher and more beautiful face. This way, you can create the condition you want by raising your eyebrows (make your eyes look more prominent).
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to thoroughly research and know the surgical process before the procedure, until the end of the healing process, and to achieve the desired result.
Who are the Ideal Candidates for Temporal Lift Surgery?
Ideal candidates for temporal lift surgery in Turkey are anyone who has lost subcutaneous fat due to aging or any other reason and whose eyes and eyebrows have fallen. They can use this method to rejuvenate the face of such problems. This unique method is also very useful in removing crow’s feet wrinkles. Crow’s feet wrinkles are fine lines around the eyes that make the eyes look more petite and less natural. For this reason, people who aren’t satisfied with the presence of such wrinkles on their faces can also remove them with this lift surgery.
Besides middle-aged people, young people over 21-22 can also make their faces more attractive with this lifting process. In addition, the patient’s general health is also vital. It is better for people with a specific disease to consult a doctor before considering this procedure.
Note that this method cannot remove the inner wrinkles of the forehead and will only produce minor effects on the outer areas. Therefore, if there is no problem on your forehead and wrinkles appear only in the areas around the eyes and eyebrows, this procedure is suitable for removing wrinkles. With this lifting method, our experts can also remove hereditary drooping on the outer part of the eye and the eyebrow edges.
Although temporal lift is an aesthetic and optional surgery in Turkey, it may not be suitable for everyone or may give different results in all cases. This method is faster than other methods, and the recovery time will be shorter. In addition, people with congenital and hereditary low eyes, eyelids, and eyebrows can also benefit from this procedure to improve their face shape. We should also say that there is no gender restriction for this aesthetic procedure and that men and women can easily use this method for their faces.
What Happens at the Temporal Lift Surgery Consultation?
During a temporal lift surgery consultation in Turkey, our surgeons will typically discuss your goals and concerns in detail and perform a thorough physical examination of your face. This examination will focus on the temple area, where our surgeons will assess your skin laxity, muscle tone, position, and shape of your eyebrows. Since you can also use the temporal lift procedure to lower a high hairline, the surgeon will also examine your hairline.
Our specialists will review your medical history and any relevant imaging (photographs) to evaluate your candidacy for the procedure. This includes checking for pre-existing conditions or medical history that could affect the surgery’s healing process or results.
The doctor will also explain the procedure’s details, including the different techniques, risks, potential complications, recovery time, and expected results. Our specialist will also provide pre-and post-operative instructions during this process, including information on the type of anesthesia and recovery time.
During this process, you can ask questions and raise any concerns about the procedure. Don’t worry; our expert will answer all your questions thoroughly and honestly.
What are the Temporal Lift Surgery Risks?
Temporal lift surgery, like other procedures, of course, carries risks. One of the most common side effects of any operation is inflammation, swelling, bruising, and redness, a natural process. These risks may also arise with this procedure. However, you don’t have to worry about the symptoms, which disappear shortly after this lift operation.
The most extended recovery period for symptoms that may occur after the procedure is approximately 2 weeks. If you experience more signs than this period, you should talk to our specialist doctor. Of course, remember that some people sometimes have minor bruises up to 2 months after the operation. In addition, you may feel mild pain in your temples for a few hours, sometimes up to a day or two, after the process. However, there is nothing to worry about, and your problem will disappear after the effect of the anesthesia wears off. Check out the risks of temporal lift surgery in general:
- Dizziness, itching, and headache: If you feel an itching in the surgical incision that you can tolerate most of the time if it is beyond your tolerance, you should see your doctor for an anti-itch ointment. Dizziness and headache are the most severe side effects of this procedure. So if you see these, contact us as soon as possible.
- Bruising and swelling: The usual side effects of this surgery are mild pain and superficial bruising and swelling, as with most surgeries.
- Pain: Pain caused by this surgery is usually rare. However, if you have painkillers, you can eliminate this problem.
- Asymmetry: This problem is another possible side effect after surgery. You may notice the asymmetry problem on both sides of your face right after the surgery. You can also see the difference between the shape of your eyes and eyebrows. The reason for this difference is temporary swellings that will disappear in a short time. But if the amount is significant and worrying, it is better to consult our doctor.
- Nerve damage: There may be nerve damage after this surgery. If this complication occurs, it is usually temporary, and recovery occurs after a few weeks to a few months. The scar at the incision site may be wrinkled and uneven for 1-2 months before it fully heals. It expects that there will be a temporary indentation in the skin at the temple line. Also, in minimal cases, wound infection or delayed healing may occur.
How to Prepare for Temporal Lift Procedure?
You need to make some preparations before temporal lift surgery in Turkey. This way, you will facilitate the procedure and the recovery after this procedure. Let’s take a look at the temporal lift preparation process:
- Prepare your medical and treatment records. Before you go to istanbul, you should prepare yourself for the questions our surgeons will ask you about diseases, medications, and remedies you have had. These will reduce the risk of surgery.
- Before surgery, our surgeon will examine your face and eyes and take photos of your face to complete your medical records.
- When you see our doctor for a pre-operative visit, don’t forget to share all your expectations about the surgery. By doing this, the result of the operation will be more satisfactory.
- Avoid smoking before the surgery. Smoking drastically reduces blood flow and dramatically slows the healing process.
- Doctor, you may be prohibited from using certain pills.
What is the Procedure for Temporal Lift?
Temporal lift surgery in Turkey is a very effective cosmetic procedure that improves the appearance of the upper third of the face by raising the position of the eyebrows and providing a younger, refreshed appearance. Our experts perform the procedure using the latest techniques and technologies. For this, our surgeons perform the process with an endoscopic subperiosteal lift. In this way, the risk and possible side effects essentially eliminate. However, the general steps of the surgery are as follows:
In any case, our priority is your safety and comfort. For this, our specialists will prefer general anesthesia.
Our surgeon will make an incision in the temple area of the hairline using an endoscope. The specialist can make the incision in several different ways, depending on the technique.
- Raising the eyebrow
The surgeon then raises the eyebrow by repositioning the underlying tissue and muscle. The specialist will do this using a minimally invasive technique, such as an endoscope at the hairline. The specialist inserts an endoscope into the skin through one of the incisions, giving a clear view of your muscles, tissues, and layers under the forehead skin.
- Removal of excess skin
The surgeon will remove excess skin from the temple area to achieve a smooth, youthful appearance.
Our specialist will close the incision using sutures, glue, or clips. The recovery time of temporal lift surgery varies according to the technique and the patient. However, recovery is relatively short. You can schedule follow-up appointments with our surgeon to monitor your recovery and ensure you get the desired results.
How is the Recovery After Temporal Lift Surgery?
In general, temporal lift in Turkey is a simple operation that takes 1-2 hours on average. The only complications most people will encounter are the bit of swelling, bruising, and redness generally found in most facial aesthetic surgeries. These problems will correct themselves after 1-2 weeks; after that, you can see the final result of the procedure. Check out the recovery process after temporal lift surgery in Turkey :
- Recovery after temporal lift surgery may vary depending on the technique and the patient. However, patients generally experience some swelling and bruising in the temple area for a few days to 1-2 weeks. The surgeon will explain how to care for your incision and manage discomfort.
- Our surgeon can prescribe pain medication for your possible pain and discomfort. We recommend keeping your head elevated for the first few days to minimize swelling. You can also apply a cold compress to the incision site to help reduce swelling and bruising.
- You should not engage in strenuous activity, exercise, or expose the incision site to sunlight for at least the first few weeks after the procedure.
- You can return to work and normal activities about 2 weeks after the procedure.
- Since it takes time for the swelling to go down and the skin to get used to its new position, you should wait to see the final results of the surgery. To ensure a smooth recovery and the best possible results, you must be prepared to be patient and follow the surgeon’s instructions closely.
- After the operation, the numbness in your head’s upper part may replace by itching. If the doctor wears a bandage, the doctor will remove it 1-2 days after the surgery. Most of your stitches will release by the experts quickly, or your skin will absorb them completely.
- Some of your hair strands around the incision may fall out and temporarily grow thinner than usual. Average scalp growth at the incision site usually resumes weeks or months after surgery. Permanent hair loss after the procedure is sporadic.
- The temporal lift procedure has a significant success rate. The final result of this type of stretching is the freshness, vitality, and rejuvenating effect of this surgery on the face.
When Will You See Temporal Lift Results?
You can typically see temporal lift results in Turkey immediately after the procedure. However, you may experience swelling and bruising in your temple area for a few days to 1-2 weeks. These may temporarily mask the final results. Because it takes time for the swelling to subside and the skin to get used to its new position, you may not fully see the final results of the surgery for several months. Your skin will continue to adapt to the new part of your eyebrows and changes in the underlying tissue and muscle.
Immediately after the procedure, you will see a significant improvement in the shape and position of your eyebrows, with an overall refreshed and youthful appearance. You must be patient to ensure a smooth recovery and the best possible results.
It is crucial to keep in mind that the effects of aging will continue during this process. It is essential to have realistic expectations about the surgery results and to understand that the procedure can improve the appearance of the upper third of the face but will not change the overall appearance of the face.
How Much Does a Temporal Lift Surgery Cost?
Temporal lift cost in Turkey may vary depending on facilities, location, surgeon’s qualifications and experience, and surgical techniques. However, in general, temporal lift prices in Turkey are much lower than in other countries.
Also, it is essential to remember that the cost of temporal lift surgery typically includes additional charges such as the surgeon’s fee, the cost of the facility, anesthesia, laboratory work, and post-operative care.
Tired of feeling shy about the appearance of your upper face? Temporal lift surgery can help you achieve a youthful and refreshed appearance by raising the position of your eyebrows.
We pride ourselves on showing our patients the highest level of care and attention. Our experienced and qualified surgeons specialize in this surgery using the latest techniques and technology to achieve natural-looking results. Don’t let the signs of aging hold you back any longer. Contact us today to plan your consultation and take the first step towards a younger and refreshed look.