Duration of surgery
Duration of hospitalization
Length of stay in hotel
Facial aging depends on several factors and starts in third decade of life. These factors are heredity, lifestyle (sleep, sun, smoking), self-care, general health, and also, essentially, weight balance. It is impossible to estimate when a patient needs a trinity lift procedure. It doesn’t make sense to focus on age since objective medical indications and individual aesthetic requirements are the basis of the operation.
First, age-related changes become noticeable in the upper and middle third of the face. Static wrinkles and fine lines, with which the patient is primarily concerned, aren’t so difficult to correct but are rarely crucial for the overall architecture of the face. The middle part of the face (the area between the lower eyelid and the mouth) is vital for aesthetic perception.
The beautiful and young middle part has a pronounced volume on the cheekbones and rounded shapes and is distinguished by a smooth transition between the lower eyelid and the cheekbone. The nasolabial fold is soft and inconspicuous. Due to the sufficient volume of this area, the young face is in the form of an inverted cone. With aging, this facial architecture completely changes. Cheeks flatten and lose volume and shape from above. At the same time, the lower part accumulates fat; the skin sags, the nasolabial fold lines deteriorate, and under-eye cavities and excess skin form.
Trinity lift in Turkey is an operation that aims to correct the age-related changes on the face thoroughly. It effectively lifts the upper part of the cheek, fills the cheekbones, and smoothes the nasolabial fold and even jowls. It can be performed as a remote operation, by plastic surgery of the lower eyelids, or by lifting the upper part of the face.
Age-related changes occur much earlier in the middle region of the face than in the lower part. This can manifest by a difference in the volume of the face, the appearance of deep wrinkles, sagging cheeks, and the formation of retraction areas under the lower eyelids. Correcting the proportions in the middle area of the face while protecting the contour in the lower area gives the face a younger and fresher appearance. There are four types of age-related changes in the facial region and periorbital region:
- Type 1: Initial eyelids changes with minimal muscle, skin weakness, and small hernial protrusions.
- Type 2: Excess skin in the upper and lower eyelid area and the transition of age-related changes to the cheek add to the above changes.
- Type 3: Prolonged changes in the tissues of the periorbital region with the drooping of the eyebrow, skeletonization of the lower edge of the orbit, the appearance of the eyelid-buccal groove, and the deepening of the nasolabial fold, and the excess is more pronounced on the skin.
- Type 4: Characterized by prominent lacrimal and eyelid-buccal grooves, fat swelling, deep nasolabial folds, presence of dye bags, marked excess skin, observed changes with rounding of the eye, reduction.
As a result of the trinity lift, the underlying tissues strengthen significantly, the fat pads that give shape and volume to the face removes, and the front brings to younger proportions.
Trinity lift procedure in Turkey solves several problems that any woman and men may encounter. Trinity lift will help you get rid of many issues, including:
- Prominent triangle of the nasolabial region
- Visible nasolacrimal grooves
- Sagging of the outer corners of the eyes
- Sagging soft tissues and excess fat in the cheek area
- Visibly defined bags under the eyes
In addition, if your skin has lost its turgor and elasticity, the trinity lift procedure in Turkey will correct this deficiency and restore its youth and freshness to your skin.
Who are Ideal Candidates for Trinity Lift?
Trinity lift aims to correct the area around the corners of the nose, eyes, and mouth. This intervention is especially effective in patients who want to raise the cheekbones when the neck and the area under the chin don’t need to stretch.
Our surgeons use endoscopic trinity lift techniques rather than standard techniques to improve accuracy and recovery time. Ideal candidates for trinity lift in Turkey are people with deep wrinkles in the middle face area. People over 40 and complaining of signs of aging can also fall into this category. In some cases, people may choose it at a younger age in their 20’s. Tissue deterioration may occur in the face area after traffic accidents and different traumatic situations. In such cases, the operation applies to young people without any problems. People with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes should first consult with our specialist for a trinity lift. Therefore, their health isn’t adversely affected. To avoid complications during the operation, the doctor performs tests on the patient before the process. Consequently, it is essential to be very careful during the preparation phase of the surgery. Check out the main indications for the procedure:
- The appearance of deep folds in the nasolabial region
- Excessive amount of dermal fat in the ear and temple area
- Loss of volume, especially around the face and cheekbones
The effect of the trinity lift procedure performed in an earlier period (20-40 years) lasts longer. This is due to the skin’s natural regeneration function, which declines with age.
What happens at the Trinity Lift Consultation?
The purpose of the trinity lift is to create a youthful, happier and energic version of yourself, not a different person. Your trinity lift consultation with our surgeon is the key to providing realistic expectations and successful results. Our surgeon will evaluate your medical history to determine if you’re a good candidate for a trinity lift. The doctor will examine the structure of your face, the elasticity, color, and texture of your skin, as well as determine whether you can benefit from other facial or skin treatments. You can review patients’ before and after trinity lift photos to help visualize the results. Based on all this information, our doctor will create a treatment plan to achieve your desired result best.
Trinity lift involves creating incisions to correct signs of aging. The exact incision pattern depends on the technique used. Our personalized trinity lift approach is done with completely closed technique without any incision on your face or inside your mouth. All fat and soft tissues are separated from your facial bones and then all these tissues are repositioned to a more youthful and natural-looking position. The surgeon makes incisions in your temporal hairline about 3cm long. The resulting scars are hidden by the natural hair. Trinity lift also targets sagging skin on the cheeks. The surgeon lifts and tightens the underlying skin and muscles along the cheekbones through these incisions.
However, it would be best if you made some preparations before the trinity lift operation. For this, our doctor performs a physical examination to determine the amount of skin to be removed.
What are the Risks of Trinity Lift?
Trinity lift complications in Turkey are directly related to patient care after surgery. The difficulties that can see are infection, bleeding, and loss of naturalness of the face. The risk of disease is inherent in any surgical procedure. It would be best if you didn’t wash your face for the first few days. You should regularly use the antibiotic prescribed by the doctor to prevent infection.
Trinity lifting surgery is a complex procedure. For this reason, our surgeon should know your facial features well before the operation. As time passes and the person’s bone structure settles, facial features become more prominent.
Therefore, it is imperative to preserve the natural contours of the face. It would be best if you did wound care regularly after surgery. It will always be beneficial for you to follow the information and advice your doctor gives regarding post-operative recovery. This intervention is less extensive compared to a circular facelift. But it also has several contraindications.
How to Prepare for the Trinity Lift Procedure?
A patient first needs a face-to-face consultation with a plastic surgeon. Preparation for the trinity lift involves obtaining an accurate clinical picture of the central part of the face. Response planning includes a visual inspection of the skin, an assessment of age and genetics, current muscle condition, and a variety of other factors. Unsuccessfully, the patient passes tests and examinations to exclude possible contraindications. Our surgeon will give you a complete list of these. It would be best if you stopped taking aspirin-containing drugs and hormonal drugs a few weeks before the planned date of the operation. Eliminate smoking and alcohol before and after the trinity lift. The intervention carries out on an empty stomach. Before the operation, you must undergo a complete medical examination to determine the general state of health and possible contraindications. The minimum list of required preoperative studies includes:
- General blood analysis
- Biochemical blood test (total protein, ALT, AST, total bilirubin, creatinine, urea, glucose, electrolytes)
- Blood test for HIV, syphilis, and hepatitis B and C (HBsAg, HCV)
Our doctor decides on your readiness for surgical intervention. Consultation with a specialist will be necessary if there are concomitant diseases.
What is the procedure of Trinity Lift?
The trinity lift procedure in Turkey is relatively new and quite impressive. The process involves the surgeon entering from only one point and lifting your midface. Also, in a traditional midface lift, the surgeon would make incisions both inside your mouth and at several points on your scalp. However, in this new procedure, the surgeon provides support parts on the corners of your eyes along with your midface and eliminates the risk of scar formation by making an incision from only one point. Here is the step-by-step trinity lift procedure in Turkey:
You will receive general anesthesia before the trinity lift for a comfortable and effective procedure. Thus, you will not have any aches and pains and will be asleep.
For trinity lift in Turkey, the surgeon targets your midface area, the most problematic area under your eyes, and the support areas on your lower eyelid. The expert in the trinity lift procedure performs endoscopic lifting at these three or four points. The surgeon reposition excess fat from the face area, tightens your muscles, and removes the sagging in jowl area.
Finally, our surgeon closes the incisions aesthetically and ends the procedure. Thus, the anomalies under the eyes disappear with the middle face, giving you a youthful appearance. Processing time can take about 1.5 to 2 hours on average.
How is the Recovery After Trinity Lift?
You will stay in the hospital for one day after the trinity lift in Turkey. Our doctors and experienced staff are closely monitoring your situation. You can return to your hotel the next day:
- Rehabilitation after surgery takes no more than a month. The trinity lift procedure has practically no side effects. However, you may feel mild pain within five days. You can tolerate the pain by taking pain relievers if needed. One week after the surgery, the swelling goes down completely, and the stitches are dissolvable.
- After the surgery, your face will be in bandage. Bandages remove after 4-5 days. If you have a drainage tube (usually behind your ear), the surgeon will also remove this tube 1 day after surgery.
- Your doctor may prescribe medication to relieve pain after surgery. Expect to swell and bruising on your face. Your doctor may tell you to keep your head as high and still as possible.
- You must not smoke for 2 to 4 weeks before and after the trinity lift and even avoid environmental smoke. Smoke increases the risk of skin and tissue death, slows the face’s healing process, and worsens scarring.
- Most people can return to their normal activities 2 to 3 weeks after the trinity lift procedure. At first, your face will harden, and you will likely look and feel strange. This is normal, but it’s essential to prepare for it.
- Skin numbness can last for months after surgery. The skin may feel rough and dry for several months. Men sometimes have to shave in new places as the skin is rearranged.
- In addition, one of the mandatory procedures in the after trinity lift period is the treatment of wounds with antiseptic solutions. Sometimes 2-3 days after the trinity lift procedure, many patients experience swelling and small hematomas that go away on their own within a week. You should not be afraid. This is a natural process that accompanies any surgical intervention.
- Another problem that you may encounter in the postoperative period is sensitivity. In particular, some women note a loss of sensitivity in some regions of the face after surgery. It would be best if you were not afraid of this either: After rehabilitation, all these symptoms disappear.
- The surgeon hides your small post-operative scars from prying eyes on the scalp. The entire recovery period takes up to 6 months. The effect of rejuvenation from this procedure depends on the condition of your body.
What are the advantages of Trinity Lift?
The trinity lift in Turkey is an effective plastic surgery performed separately and in combination with more radical interventions such as facelifts. The aging process is individual. In some patients, with age, the upper part of the face falls first, while in others, ptosis or jowl occurs in the middle region. Aesthetic medicine can correct facial imperfections and prolong your youth. Therefore, if you want to enjoy your reflection in the mirror, don’t hesitate to seek professional help.
As with any plastic surgery, the trinity lift procedure has some advantages and disadvantages. However, the advantages are much more significant. The most crucial trinity lift advantage is that correcting the defects in the middle third of the face is possible without a radical rejuvenation operation. There is no noticeable scar after the process; the result will please you more with supportive care.
This technique shortens the operation time and minimizes the usual operational risks. During the procedure, the surgeon removes the tissues from the bottom up and not diagonally to the temple as in other lifting methods. Thus, the tissues that provide the most natural result (without displacement to the environment) return to their original positions. This method eliminates an unpleasant complication, such as the round eye effect that sometimes occurs after a traditional facelift. You will not have any visible scar in your face.
What are the results of Trinity Lift?
You can evaluate the trinity lift result in Turkey after a while. This period can last from two to six months. During this period, a precise postoperative contour forms. You visually rejuvenate very effectively. To maintain the effect as long as possible, it is essential not to forget high-quality skin hydration, the regularity of cosmetic procedures, and leading a healthy lifestyle.
How Much is Trinity Lift?
As in every surgery, trinity lift costs in Turkey will vary according to each patient, as it is a highly personalized intervention according to the facial structure of each patient and the patient’s expectations. You need to factor in the surgeon’s fees, anesthesia, and hospital costs, including nursing care, operating room, and hospitalization, as well as medication and other additional costs.
The pricing policy of the hospital, the location of the hospital, and the surgery fees of the surgeon are among the prices of the trinity lift in Turkey. Also, consider the procedures in addition to the trinity lifting process, the number of methods, the personnel required for the surgery, and the tools and equipment used. However, don’t forget that the costs in Turkey are meager compared to many countries. The main reason for this is the exchange rate difference and high demand.
We guarantee you will receive a confidential and reliable service in our institution. If you consider getting the trinity lift procedure in Turkey, you can contact us immediately. Our experts will be very pleased to meet you and answer your questions clearly.