Duration of surgery
Duration of hospitalization
Length of stay in hotel
Today, ladies seeking beauty and vitality follow and perform certain beauty surgeries. One of these surgeries is the butt lift procedure. Correcting the unpleasant appearance caused by aging and weight loss in the butt area, beautifying the body, and increasing its vitality are possible with the butt lift operation. A butt lift is an aesthetic surgery performed to stretch and tighten the butt skin to highlight, enlarge and shape the butt.
Most people do the butt lift procedure for cosmetic reasons, to enhance their appearance and attractiveness. This operation requires removing excess skin and displacing skin tissue to shape and stretch the buttock. Butt lift alone doesn’t add volume to the butt and doesn’t change the quality of the skin. However, sometimes combined with other surgeries such as butt replacement or fat injection, a butt lift improves the shape or size of the buttocks.
Patients who are unsatisfied with the appearance of their hips, either in size or shape or in the formation of the skin, can improve and shape their bodies with butt lift surgery. This method is ideal for those who have often lost weight and feel their body parts are out of shape or want to improve the appearance of their back.
Butt lift in Turkey is a surgical procedure that the surgeon can adjust according to the patient’s needs and desired results. Patients with excessive sagging on their butts may want to use the traditional butt lift method. However, those who wish to have a more advanced butt implant can choose the popular Brazilian butt lift. In any case, butt lift surgery can provide you with firm and attractive hips.
As with many cosmetic surgeries, butt lift surgery can perform alone or in combination with other procedures such as Tummy Tuck and breast augmentation as part of a more comprehensive body contouring plan.
There are two basic types of butt lift procedures in Turkey. In the traditional method, the surgeon lifts a person’s buttocks by removing excess skin, fat, and tissue, stretching the skin, tightening it, and repositioning it to appear lighter and younger. The less invasive Brazilian butt lift requires only tiny incisions and fat injection. Each of these methods has advantages as well as disadvantages. Therefore, the way you choose will depend on your unique wishes and needs. The decision to perform any surgery should consider.
You can tighten and define your butt with less invasive and thinner methods. However, non-surgical alternatives cannot remove excess skin and sagging tissue. Our surgeon will help determine which way is best for your situation. Our surgeon will discuss your treatment goals with you face to face and decide if other factors hinder the butt lift.
What is Butt Lift?
The methods used to lift, shape, and enlarge the hips are known as butt lift procedures. Suitable candidates for performing these procedures are people who are non-smokers, in good general body condition, eat healthily, and finally have realistic expectations about the results of various butt lift procedures.
Who are Ideal Candidates for Butt Lift?
Butt lift operation in Turkey can be a very suitable option for people with the following conditions and help them achieve ideal size and shape hips.
Remember that in some cases, it will not be possible to remove the excess fat in your butt area and the sagging skin in this area, even with diet and exercise. People in this situation are ideal candidates for a butt lift in Turkey:
- Losing significant levels of weight
- People with loose skin on their hips
- Movement problem due to excess skin in the hip area
- Having a healthy lifestyle
- Those who have realistic and reasonable expectations from the outcome of the surgery
- Being physically healthy and free from a particular medical illness.
- People in excellent physical health
Note: Some people experience hip sagging due to sudden weight loss and are good candidates for butt implants.
However, some people may not be ideal candidates for a butt lift:
- People with severe chronic diseases (such as heart disease or diabetes aren’t suitable options for butt lift surgery).
- People who decide to lose weight should not undergo this surgery until weight balance achieve.
- Those with a very high Body Mass Index should talk to our surgeon.
Butt Lift Consultation
On the first consultation day, our surgeon will usually talk to you face to face. Meanwhile, the doctor examines your limbs and body, especially your thighs, abdomen, and buttocks. If you want to use the traditional butt lift, our surgeon will evaluate the amount of skin, fat, and excess tissue in your body. However, the situation is different in the Brazilian butt lift method, and the surgeon will try to find a suitable place in your body to perform liposuction.
Also, the doctor will look at your overall shape and proportions to decide how to do the butt lift procedure so that the results are natural and beautiful. This process also allows you to mention areas with specific problems or express your butt lift goals. Finally, our surgeon will review your medical records and discuss possible risks with you.
What are the Butt Lift Risks?
The butt lift procedure is a generally safe method. However, some risks and side effects may occur depending on the desired treatment method. Among the most common butt lift complications, we can mention the following options:
- Bruising and pain at the incision or injection site,
- Swelling and bleeding in the problem area,
- Scar formation in some cases,
- Tissue necrosis,
- In sporadic cases, butt lift surgery may cause fever and infectious discharge in the operation area,
- Allergic or skin reactions to general anesthesia and anesthetics, shortness of breath and increased heart rate,
- Cardiovascular complications,
- Possible bleeding.
- Fluid accumulation under the skin (seroma). Placing a drainage tube in the surgical area may help reduce the seroma. The doctor can also remove this fluid using a needle and syringe after surgery.
- Poor wound healing. Surgical areas at the incision line heal poorly or detach. If there is a wound healing problem, the doctor may prescribe antibiotics.
- Scar tissue. The effects of butt lift incisions are permanent, but they make in areas that aren’t easily visible.
- Change in skin sensitivity. Moving the tissue during surgery may affect the tissue’s superficial sensory nerves, and you will likely feel numbness or loss of sensation at the surgical site. This numbness usually goes away a few months to a year after surgery. Butt lift surgery is like other surgeries. Bleeding is associated with the risk of infection and reaction to anesthetics.
- The longevity and durability are very high, but this category is affected by weight gain, weight changes, and pregnancy, like other body shaping and fitness procedures. Of course, by paying attention to the proper diet, you can prevent weight gain and stabilization and preserve the permanence of the results of this procedure for a long time.
How to prepare for a Butt Lift surgery?
Your doctor will give you pre-operative instructions during your first meeting or when scheduling your surgery appointment. It would be best if you worked to ensure good health and fitness to complete the treatment. It would be best if you also planned to make your recovery more manageable and comfortable. Before treatment, you should pay attention to the following:
- People with good general health and heart disease, diabetes, etc. For these reasons, people without disorders cannot consider ideal candidates for butt lifts and other body shaping procedures; they must make a full recovery.
- Quit smoking for a certain period as recommended by your doctor.
- Stop taking certain drugs, such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and some supplements, as these drugs and accessories will make your recovery more complex.
- Drink lots of water.
- Continue to eat healthily and exercise, especially if you opt for the butt lift procedure. In any case, eating a high-protein diet can prepare your body for surgery.
- If you have sagging skin, thoroughly clean your buttocks and the surrounding area to prevent infection.
- Wash your hands regularly and get enough sleep to prevent illness. If you get sick, the doctor cannot perform butt lift surgery on you. Getting sick is one of the most significant ailments to you and your doctor.
- Take supplements such as iron and vitamin C to improve your healing ability.
- Before taking action, you must have a positive attitude and realistic expectations.
What is the procedure for Butt Lift surgery?
The butt lift procedure in Turkey is straightforward, and you will place under general anesthesia. The quality of the final scar varies greatly and depends on many factors. However, our surgeons can perform procedures to heal your scars and speed up your healing. These scars will gradually be less visibly in the weeks and months after the operation. Our surgeon will perform the butt lift process according to your unique needs and give your butt the shape you want with any method. There are different ways to shape the buttocks and the beauty of the female body. Some of these methods involve surgery, while others are minimally invasive. Common types of butt lift methods include:
- Butt lift with the traditional method
Since butt lift surgery is more complicated than traditional, our doctor uses general anesthesia to ensure that the patient is comfortable and safe during butt lift surgery in Turkey. Then, the surgeon creates an upper, lower, butterfly-shaped, or lateral incision to access the underlying tissue.
After that, the doctor removes each of the fat-burning areas using a scalpel or, in some cases, liposuction. The surgeon stitches the remaining tissue into the deep muscles of the hip joint and even the pelvic bone more neatly and securely. Finally, the doctor will stretch and tighten the skin around the prepared hip and cut out excess areas to improve its appearance. This process takes 2,5 to 3 hours.
- Butt lift with liposuction
One of the butt lift methods is liposuction. This surgical method is associated with invasion. After this method, you need to do the necessary postoperative care more carefully so that you don’t get involved in postoperative complications. In the liposuction method, the surgeon empties the excess fat and removes the loose skin around the buttock. Thus, your butt takes an ideal shape.
Our doctor will inform you with written instructions for postoperative care. These instructions are in addition to the verbal instructions you will receive in most cases. In addition to assessing your condition the day after surgery, the doctor will also monitor you during recovery. After the surgery, some bruising, swelling, and discomfort expect. Swelling is usually the last side effect that resolves completely. In cases of pain and discomfort, you can use oral pain relievers.
If over-the-counter pain relievers aren’t enough and you need more vital drugs, use prescription medication as directed. It would be best to avoid heavy lifting and vigorous activities or to put pressure on your hips for at least two weeks. Most patients return to work within 14-21 days, but this time varies according to each individual’s particular situation. We offer a postoperative program to help you return to your normal daily activities as soon as possible.
How is the Recovery After Butt Lift?
The butt lift procedure is a unique and widely used method for butt augmentation. After this operation, you need a series of care. This sensitive procedure causes bruising, pain, and mild swelling around the hips and the areas where the doctor has treated them. You can usually return to your everyday routines about a week after surgery. One of the most critical care points after a butt lift is the need to wear tight corset after the operation. You need to wear this corset so that your hips take the shape you want.
You should also follow the diet and nutrition principles after a butt lift in Turkey. For example, you cannot drink alcohol until two weeks after the operation. Using caution with prescription medications, especially antibiotics, is essential to prevent infection and some creams to heal scars. It is also crucial to see our doctor regularly to check the condition and healing process of the wound in post-butt lift care. Check out our special instructions for you to speed up your recovery process after a butt lift:
- After the butt lift surgery, you should avoid physical activity (including sexual activity), bending, sports, and lifting weights for three months.
- You cannot sit or lie on your hip for four weeks after surgery. You can sit on the hips only using special pillows or country chairs.
- It is necessary to wear corset continuously for four weeks, then for two weeks, wearing them only during the day and taking them off at night.
- Exclude thermal procedures, hot baths, saunas, and hammams, don’t travel to countries with a hot climate for three months after a butt lift procedure.
- You cannot sunbathe and visit the solarium for three months or longer until your postoperative scars disappear.
- Wounds applied with unique medical adhesive need not be treated and dressed. It will come out on its own in 3-4 weeks.
- In case of reddening of the stitches, you can apply the ointment recommended by your doctor 2-3 times a day for 10-14 days after the butt lift procedure.
- You should avoid alcohol and smoking, as the healing processes may worsen and swelling may increase.
When are Butt Lift Results Seen?
You can see the first results of the butt lift in Turkey 3-4 months after the surgery. After the butt lift procedure, you must treat your skin and tissue appropriately to achieve beautiful results. To care for your hips, you must visit our surgeon and follow the surgeon’s recommendations. Take some time to enjoy the fruitful results of action.
Most likely, your hips will swell and bruise after surgery. Before leaving the doctor’s side, you should pay attention to the following:
- Learn how to adequately protect your wound, including decanting or applying sterile liquid gas.
- Wear compression garments to cover the incision, liposuction, or fat injection area.
- Get instructions from the doctor to stand and walk smoothly.
- Learn how to sit or lie down to avoid putting pressure on the hips because stress can affect healing and the surgery results.
- Get painkillers and antibiotics from your doctor.
It is imperative to rest (in the correct position), always wear corset and not get dehydrated, be patient, and take care of the body at home. You can have a friend or family member stay with you for at least a few days to assist you if needed.
Butt lift results may differ between patients. Generally, in traditional and modern surgical methods, patients become smoother, more aesthetic, and younger. Perhaps the results of the butt lift the conventional way are remarkable because in this method, skin, fat, and tissue layers are removed. In contrast, in the Brazilian butt lift method, unwanted fat is removed from other body parts. With the help of this fat, the surgeon lifts your hips and fills the hip joint muscles, giving it a more curved appearance. While both methods improve the appearance of the butt, traditional butt aesthetics focuses more on shaping the butt. Unless you’re experiencing a lot of weight fluctuation, results from either method can take a long time.
What is costs for Butt Lift?
Many patients with butt lifts see it as an investment in appearance and self-confidence. Butt lift cost in Turkey depends on:
- The type of butt lift surgery you have chosen
- Surgeon’s expertise and experience
- Location of butt lift process
- Type of anesthesia used by the surgeon
- Rescue drugs
- Whether butt lift surgery combined with other aesthetic surgery methods
Our surgeon will help you reduce certain costs of butt lift surgery at the initial consultation.
If you are considering the butt lift procedure in Turkey, you can contact us immediately. Our team will assist you in every way.